- First Time Users
Signing up for the first time is easy.
To begin, find the Account Activation Email that was sent to you shortly after signing your lease.
Help! I can't find it!
- Within this email is a link to a page that allows you to create a password for your account.
- Follow the steps in that email to get started
- Returning Users
- Visit the Resident Portal
- Login using your email address and the password you created at the time of activation
- If you cannot remember your password, click the "Forgot Your Password" link at the bottom of the login page.
- Click the large green button that says "Make a Payment" and make your payment as needed, or alternatively click "Set Up Auto Pay" to setup a recurring payment.
- Help with My Online Portal
The online portal for our residents is setup and maintained by Appfolio, our property management software provider. The best place to get help on using it is here:
Online Portal Help
If you cannot remember your password you will need to reset your password by using the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the online portal page. Unfortunately, Kumba Realty and Property Management cannot reset your password for you.